Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Morning, World.

It's going to be a beautiful day. I can feel it.


My list of things-to-do today is short.
I have to switch all my car ''stuff'' over to KY after dropping Nate off to work
and then we'll be going to see Doris, my little dementia patient that fell and broke her hip last week..


I'm going to try and go without coffee today.
Apparently you can't be a  Skinny Bitch and drink coffee...or have meat, dairy, sugar, or artificial ingredients...
meh. lol!
I'm left with fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Awesome.
No. Honestly, I've done pretty well with it. And it has changed the way I look at what I eat. I can taste the chemicals in that crap, I once called food.

I hear my baby stirring. Time to jump in the shower.
I hope you have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment